Careers : Digital Copywriter
Digital Copywriter needed who will be responsible for helping advance the creative charge in our expanding role with well-known clients. The ideal candidate will have a well-developed creative/design sensibility across multiple digital channels, 2+ years in a marketing agency or similar environment, and a demonstrated knowledge of best practices for content creation.
The digital copywriter is responsible for writing and editing copy across digital channels, videos, proposals, banners and emails, and the role requires a deep understanding and thoughtful application of digital content strategy.
- Driving high-quality creative outputs in digital, video, presentation, and print channels.
- Write/edit/modify/develop key communications generally including Web content, Landing pages/Microsites/Ads and ad mock-ups
- Blog posts and Emails/Templates
- Proposals and Presentations
- Ensure work meets brand requirements
- Responsible for reviewing new content for various sections of the website
- Edit short and long-form web pages, campaigns, emails, etc.
- Communicate directly with customers via email, telephone, and in-person
- Craft marketing website, landing page and support channel content designed to educate customers, as well as drive adoption of key features
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- ability to write effective, market-ready materials
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian and English languages (Russian is a plus)
- Background in either Advertising or other creative studio handling work similar to that listed above
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Maintain an understanding of emerging digital trends
- Strong organizational and time management skills
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to email@example.com
The company is grateful to all interested applicants; please specify the subject line of your email as “Application for Digital copywriter”.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the interview.
May 31, 2017
April 9, 2017