Careers : Digital Copywriter
Digital Copywriter needed who will be responsible for helping advance the creative charge in our expanding role with well-known clients. The ideal candidate will have a well-developed creative/design sensibility across multiple digital channels, 2+ years in a marketing agency or similar environment, and a demonstrated knowledge of best practices for content creation.
The digital copywriter is responsible for writing and editing copy across digital channels, videos, proposals, banners and emails, and the role requires a deep understanding and thoughtful application of digital content strategy.
- Driving high-quality creative outputs in digital, video, presentation, and print channels.
- Write/edit/modify/develop key communications generally including Web content, Landing pages/Microsites/Ads and ad mock-ups
- Blog posts and Emails/Templates
- Proposals and Presentations
- Ensure work meets brand requirements
- Responsible for reviewing new content for various sections of the website
- Edit short and long-form web pages, campaigns, emails, etc.
- Communicate directly with customers via email, telephone, and in-person
- Craft marketing website, landing page and support channel content designed to educate customers, as well as drive adoption of key features
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- ability to write effective, market-ready materials
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian and English languages (Russian is a plus)
- Background in either Advertising or other creative studio handling work similar to that listed above
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Maintain an understanding of emerging digital trends
- Strong organizational and time management skills
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The company is grateful to all interested applicants; please specify the subject line of your email as “Application for Digital copywriter”.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the interview.
February 21, 2018
November 21, 2017
November 21, 2017