Careers : Social Media Marketing internship (Paid)
May 31, 2017
Our digital marketing agency is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
Qualifications and skills:
- experience in social media/marketing/PR
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Linkedin and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop/Photo editing software
- Maintain an understanding of emerging digital trends
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian and English languages (Russian is a plus)
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The company is grateful to all interested applicants; please specify the subject line of your email as “Application for Social Media Marketing Internship”.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the interview.
July 27, 2017
April 9, 2017
January 15, 2017