We’re Hiring: Digital Copywriter
July 27, 2017
Copywriter needed who will be responsible for helping advance the creative charge in our expanding role with well-known clients. The ideal candidate will have a well-developed creative/design sensibility across multiple digital channels, and a demonstrated knowledge of best practices for content creation.
The digital copywriter is responsible for writing and editing copy across digital channels, videos, proposals, social networks, blogs, banners and emails, and the role requires a deep understanding and thoughtful application of digital content strategy.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
Qualifications and skills:
- experience in social media/marketing/PR
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop/Photo editing software
- Maintain an understanding of emerging digital trends
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian and English languages (Russian is a plus)
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The company is grateful to all interested applicants; please specify the subject line of your email as “Application for Digital Copywriter”.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the interview.
November 21, 2017
November 21, 2017
November 16, 2017