February 21, 2018
Aragil is seeking a creative and energetic individual to join our team as our new Storyteller. This position requires a storyteller who understands and has demonstrated mastery of writing in the modern communications landscape and who can craft compelling narratives describing research and science for both expert and lay audiences.
As part of this role, you will produce content for blog posts, social media, campaign emails, etc. You should have a strong writing and broad storytelling skills necessary to establish brand positioning and messaging for a wide range of audiences;
Writer, storyteller, what’s the difference? The difference is that calling yourself a writer does not tell you what to do; calling yourself a storyteller gives you a direction – a mission.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it? We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. It’s great being part of a culture where entrepreneurship and team spirit are not just buzzwords.
The Storyteller is responsible for writing and editing copy across digital channels, videos, proposals, social networks, blogs, banners and emails, and the role requires a deep understanding and thoughtful application of digital content & communication strategy.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Generate creative storytelling ideas and also lead execution of these ideas.
- Ability to create copy that stands out from the crowd
- Research plan and write content on deadline.
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Work well with designers, media planners and marketing specialists to create copy while exercising good team-working skills.
- Experienced in working with other teams of creative thinkers, digital marketers and editors
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
Qualifications and skills:
- experience in content creation, copywriting, editing, marketing, public relations or similar advertising position(s)
- Strong marketing mind with the ability to communicate value to the intended audience.
- Familiarity with SEO-driven keyword research.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Maintain an understanding of emerging digital trends
- An understanding of current Digital Marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- Understanding of story fundamentals (effective character, trajectory, hook,authenticity/details and calls-to-action)
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+
- Fluent knowledge of English language
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to email@example.com
The company is grateful to all interested applicants; please specify the subject line of your email as “Application for Storyteller”.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the interview.
November 21, 2017
November 21, 2017
November 16, 2017