looking for Motivated people to join us
Internship at “Aragil Online Marketing” LLC
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, graphic design and site management.
The trainee will be responsible developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online presence. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading site content, this person will also work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development. The trainee will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns. The trainee will work closely with technical, business development, and marketing members of our organization, so strong communication skills are needed. The ideal candidate will also have experience managing online marketing and outreach campaigns. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
During this program you will be involved in real projects, will have a chance to work in functions related to your education and will get a professional experience with future career growth opportunities at Aragil Online Marketing.
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Oversee freelancers, including writers, copyeditors and community outreach organizers
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs, and events
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Track and report on all site metrics
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- Assist to prepare, edit, print and distribute informational materials
- Monitor and analyze digital news media and social news media and report
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, PR Journalism, Commerce or a related field (at least last year students of bachelor studies)
- Critical reasoning and organizational skills
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure
- Team player and time management skills
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages
- Passion, Integrity and Energy!
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to: Ara@aragil.com
Company is grateful to all interested applicants; please specify the subject line of your email as “Application for Internship”.
Only short listed applicants will be invited for interview.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 June, 2015
February 21, 2018
November 21, 2017
November 21, 2017