Motion Graphic Designer
We are looking for a full time Motion Graphic Designer to work with our team in Yerevan. This role will directly work with the digital marketing team to bring written content to life, using creativity and animated designs. They will Participate in concept creation and deliver what the team and the clients have envisioned.
- Work with Digital Marketing team to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Take ideas from abstract concept to concrete visualization through creative processes
- Create animation storyboards, produce photo, video or animated content using original and third party assets
- Participate in and bring creative visual ideas to brainstorming sessions
- Select appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Provide accurate timelines and estimate deadlines for each project
- Understand key legal aspects and compliance issues as it relates to usage rights
- Remain closely informed of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design to deliver cutting edge work
- Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Understanding of technical requirements/specifications for social platforms
- Understanding of current creative and design trends
- Creativity not only as it relates to design, but also to problem solving
- Forward thinking with an interest in exploring and leveraging new content formats
- Proven organizational skills and relentless attention to detail
- High level of interest in constantly learning new things
- Mindset that embraces critical questioning, innovation and continuous improvement
- Global perspective and understanding of different cultures
Benefits Of Joining Aragil Online Marketing team
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing Marketing Agencies that is revolutionizing Digital Marketing
- International & very exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The company is grateful to all interested applicants; please specify the subject line of your email as “Application for Motion Graphic Designer ”.
July 4, 2018
November 21, 2017
November 21, 2017