Careers : Digital Media Designer
We are looking for a talented designer to join our team as a Digital Media Designer with a primary focus on building digital experiences on behalf of our clients. Must be creative and have the ability to multitask on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Someone who is just as comfortable picking up a pencil to sketch out ideas as they are using the latest creative application and tools. We are looking for someone who is fashion forward with an interest in video with a love for branding and typography. A designer who wants to use their talents to create graphics and design content for our marketing, corporate and social media communications.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Design and create social content, banner ads, email newsletter, landing pages and other formats of digital content for a variety of brands.
- Manage projects from beginning to end, create and manage timelines.
- experience, significant exposure to design work
- Attention to details
- Portfolio of creative work
- Strong knowledge of typography
- Solid knowledge of iconography design
- Strong knowledge/experience designing for social media platforms
- Image/Video optimization methods
- Experience developing animation and videos
- Strong experience/knowledge of typography, color theory
- Understanding of various digital ads tools and the digital media industry as a whole
- Understanding of website structure and the relationship between content, user interface and technology.
- Ability to work within a content management system a plus.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The company is grateful to all interested applicants; please specify the subject line of your email as “Application for Digital Media Designer”.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the interview.
Founder & CEO at Aragil Marketing agency | Marketing Strategist | Over $30M spent on ads and counting! | Saving the internet from boring ads.
August 26, 2019
December 5, 2018
December 5, 2018