Digital Marketing Data Analyst
by Ara Ohanian
November 21, 2017
Working within the Digital Marketing Team, the Data Analyst will be responsible for turning data into information that provides critical insights. These insights will enable our team to make key decisions!
The Analyst, Social and Web Analytics provides in-depth analyses and reporting to the Social & web Content and Strategy team. The Analyst will be responsible for providing the necessary support for insight-based editorial and business decisions, both strategic and tactical, while serving as the analytic subject matter expert to various levels of business stakeholders. The ideal candidate is someone who is highly quantitative, nimble and creative; This position will allow the right candidate to make a big impact on the company’s culture, processes, and client relationships.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of our goals and business objectives to prioritize tactical recommendations
- Building audiences and implement remarketing campaigns across campaigns.
- Be involved with internal stakeholders to set and drive key metrics and KPI’s for strategic decision making.
- Work closely on a daily basis with team members to influence, develop and execute a digital testing plan and inflight optimizations.
- Present results, insights, and recommendations to the team members.
- Work closely with ad operations to develop and utilize data insights that can refine targeting models across multi-channel, multi-platform advertising.
- Identify actionable insights that lead to greater efficiencies.
- Identify additional growth opportunities in other marketing channels
- Data Analysis and Optimization
- Develop, implement, and manage paid search, paid social, and display marketing strategies
- Research Market Trends
- Stay up-to-date on and advise team of the latest trends in conversion rate optimization, and analytics
- Identify new tools and processes that the Digital Marketing Team can use to gain better insight into social performance and trends
- Experience as an analyst in a digital marketing environment.
- Experience with online advertising platforms and management tools such as Google AdWords, Adobe Advertising Cloud, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Google Analytics.
- Experience creating and reporting from large datasets across multiple data sources
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with an ability to clearly convey concepts to different audiences of varying technical experience.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude, appreciates the pursuit of data-driven insights, strong motivation and ability to work independently.
- An understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
Benefits Of Joining Aragil Online Marketing team
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing Marketing Agencies that is revolutionizing Digital Marketing
- International & very exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The company is grateful to all interested applicants; please specify the subject line of your email as “Application for Digital Marketing Data Analyst”.
Entrepreneur & marketing strategist with a little background in computer science.
August 26, 2019
December 5, 2018
December 5, 2018