Digital Marketing Specialist
by Ara Ohanian
April 1, 2020
Aragil is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to have digital marketing experience and demonstrate the ability to be on the front side of rapidly evolving technologies and capabilities within the digital media marketing worlds.
Those looking to gain valuable digital marketing experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Build and develop a digital marketing strategy specific to our organization on different platforms.
- Assist Social Media Manager in building and executing social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Execute content based on editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Establish digital presence to boost brand awareness
- Track, evaluate, and measure effectiveness and efficiency of key marketing programs, promotions and campaigns making recommendations for continuous improvements to achieve marketing goals.
- Launch SEM campaigns built around test ideas
- Develop and execute other creative ways to reach target audiences
- Gather leads and build marketing automation flows that save us time and resources
- Break the mold of traditional marketing thinking and go out of the box with different campaign ideas
- Stay current in marketing trends and news
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with marketing team to identify viable ideas
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent
- 2-4 years of general marketing experience, ideally including recent digital media marketing.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Proficiency in various digital tools (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, mobile marketing attribution, etc.)
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical and data- and results-driven approach.
- Proven discipline drive for results and ability to analyze campaign results and pull action-oriented recommendations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and run multiple campaigns through different phases of execution.
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian and English languages
Benefits Of Joining Aragil Online Marketing team
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing Marketing Agencies that is revolutionizing Digital Marketing
- International & very exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs and Cover Letters by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The company is grateful to all interested applicants; please specify the subject line of your email as “Application for Digital Marketing Specialist”.
Entrepreneur & marketing strategist with a little background in computer science.
July 29, 2020
January 23, 2020
January 5, 2020