by Ara Ohanian
January 5, 2020
We are looking for a Designer to work with our team in Yerevan. This role will work directly with the Digital Marketing Team to gain a deep understanding of client needs and directly deliver high-quality Creative Content at the pace of Social Media. Design creative assets that will primarily be displayed on various social media platforms. Work with client provided content as well as create original content.
If you’re smart, Creative, funny and talented, then Aragil Online Marketing is your place to be! We are looking for an experienced graphic designer, with an eye for modern design, to join our dynamic, fast-paced team.
- Work with Digital Marketing & Growth team to create cutting edge design solutions
- Take ideas from abstract concept to concrete visualization through creative processes
- Assist with design of client presentations and new business pitches
- Participate in and bring creative visual ideas to brainstorming sessions
- Research, identify and present social and visual trends
- Understand key legal aspects and compliance issues as it relates to usage rights
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Knowledge of all leading social media platforms and digital marketing trends
- Understanding of current creative and design trends
- Creativity not only as it relates to design, but also to problem-solving
- Forward thinking with an interest in exploring and leveraging new content formats
- High level of interest in constantly learning new things
- Global perspective and understanding of different cultures
- Outstanding skills in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to provide accurate work estimates and deliver projects within deadlines
- Manage projects from beginning to end, create and manage timelines.
- Strong knowledge of color theory and iconography design
Benefits Of Joining Aragil Online Marketing team
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing Marketing Agencies that is revolutionizing Digital Marketing
- International & very exciting projects
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs and Cover Letters by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The company is grateful to all interested applicants; please specify the subject line of your email as “Application for Graphic Designer ”.
Entrepreneur & marketing strategist with a little background in computer science.
April 1, 2020
January 23, 2020
August 26, 2019