looking for Motivated people to join us
Internship at “Aragil Online Marketing” LLC
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, graphic design and site management.
The trainee will be responsible developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online presence. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading site content, this person will also work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development. The trainee will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns. The trainee will work closely with technical, business development, and marketing members of our organization, so strong communication skills are needed. The ideal candidate will also have experience managing online marketing and outreach campaigns. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
During this program you will be involved in real projects, will have a chance to work in functions related to your education and will get a professional experience with future career growth opportunities at Aragil Online Marketing.
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Oversee freelancers, including writers, copyeditors and community outreach organizers
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs, and events
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Track and report on all site metrics
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- Assist to prepare, edit, print and distribute informational materials
- Monitor and analyze digital news media and social news media and report
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, PR Journalism, Commerce or a related field (at least last year students of bachelor studies)
- Critical reasoning and organizational skills
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure
- Team player and time management skills
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages
- Passion, Integrity and Energy!
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to: Ara@aragil.com
Company is grateful to all interested applicants; please specify the subject line of your email as “Application for Internship”.
Only short listed applicants will be invited for interview.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 June, 2015
What Is Organizational Transformation?
April 12, 2022
Mobile Marketing Specialist
December 5, 2018
Influencer Marketing Specialist
December 5, 2018
Guys I like your idea. I suppose that you are the first armenian marketing outsourcing company.
[…] Social media managers are the face of the company online. For the time being, we can easily find many pages, whose social media managers are not competent, experienced. But the worst thing is when they behave impolitely, rude and make spelling mistakes in their posts. Nowadays, when companies are very busy doing their business, it is very important to have a community manager available 24/7 for your audience, for responding every comment and message. And in this case, the most optimal way is to outsource your in order to have the right web image. It is absolutely vital to do social network marketing in an appropriate and professional way. If you need our help, Aragil Online Marketing is always ready to help you to build a professional social media marketing and to create the online image of your brand. Our professional team will work 24/7 with you and none of your comment will be unanswered. (looking for Motivated people to join us) […]
Wow, Great Article. Thnx …|
Hello There, I hope you all are doing great, thanks for you blog post
Great Team, professional management and full skilled people out there … 🙂
Quite educational, look ahead to coming back