Mobile Marketing Specialist
by Ara Ohanian
December 5, 2018
Aragil Online Marketing is looking for a Mobile Marketing specialist, to work closely with a team of creative people to plan and execute the marketing and communication strategies for a mobile app. Their main goal will be delivering on mobile campaigns to both new and existing users globally, and assist with campaign management, operations, creative management, testing and reporting for the app.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it? We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you.
- Develop reporting dashboard and report on key KPI’s
- Break the mold of traditional marketing thinking and go out of the box with different campaign ideas
- Developing, identifying and managing comprehensive mobile marketing campaigns that drive mobile app adoption, improve the customer experience and identify mobile consumer optimization opportunities
- Help execute push notification and in app messaging strategy to maximize customer retention and app usage.
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Identify industry trends and insights
- Identify and scale paid acquisition channels that yield the best ROI
- Manage ad platforms including media buys
- Optimize and improve app push notification campaign performance by evaluating key trends, reporting metrics, and comparing metrics to benchmark results.
- Maintain app experience for multiple segments of customers
- Drive set up of all app launches, including marketing campaigns and promotions
- Ensure proper app functionality
- Proficiency in various digital tools (Google Analytics, Google ads, Social media ads, Fabric, Firebase, in app messaging tools, mobile marketing attribution, etc.)
- Track competitor landscape and industry developments to provide the team with expert advice in delivering a best in class mobile app experience that meets customers needs
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, preferably mobile app marketing
- Strong understanding of mobile space, including trends and key players
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities in a fast paced environment
- Must be agile, able to think strategically and willing to diving in to help with execution
- Team player and able to communicate and coordinate cross functionally
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
Benefits Of Joining Aragil Online Marketing team
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing Marketing Agencies that is revolutionizing Digital Marketing
- International & very exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs & Cover letters by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The company is grateful to all interested applicants; please specify the subject line of your email as “Application for Mobile Marketing Specialist”.
Entrepreneur & marketing strategist with a little background in computer science.
April 1, 2020
January 23, 2020
January 5, 2020