Senior Business Development Manager
by Ara Ohanian
We are looking for a new Business Development Manager to join our growing team. You’ll be selling Aragil’s suite of solutions based on identifying our target client’s marketing objectives and strategies. You’ll build and maintain relationships with new clients and industry partners through daily outreach to prospects via email, LinkedIn, phone, direct mail, social channels, and face-to-face/video conference meetings.
- You have a passion for digital marketing and closing sales deals
- You have a track record of success in sales in a digital marketing agency, ad technology or advertising related environment
- You understand the digital landscape and have a network of industry connections
- You have experience in (and thrive in) an entrepreneurial environment
- You’re excited about working at the forefront of brand and innovation
- You possess the ability to galvanize and motivate action at every level: you work well with internal team members and your client partners
- You love process, but also know how to handle whatever is thrown at you on the fly
- You have demonstrated an ability to think strategically and analytically about business, brand, and cultural challenges, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
- You know how to juggle multiple things at once with a natural sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness
What you’ll do
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Researching new business and identifying new vendor categories that are emerging within the sector to grow the portfolio further
- Lead the inbound and outbound proposal process to drive business development for Aragil
- Collaborating with the Management and Heads of Departments to create how we would work to solve the client ask, project timelines, project scope, etc.
- Work with Head of Marketing in Action, to execute on a strategic growth plan and ensure it’s in line with the collective’s strategic direction, in partnership with key internal stakeholders (e.g. strategy, design, content, leadership, etc.)
- Work with the team to actively manage Aragil’s business development pipeline
- Manage the growth database, assets, and help to promote knowledge sharing best practices: case studies, content, team bios, and actively propose better ways to organize Aragil assets to facilitate proposal development and marketing efforts
What you’ve done
- Must have 3+ years of experience in an agency, start up, or consulting environment
- Proven track record of strong project management, from initial ask through execution on a wide variety of project types
- Strategic inclination that gives you ability to meaningfully contribute to proposal development
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively across internal and external organizations
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs and Cover Letters by e-mail to email@example.com
The company is grateful to all interested applicants; please specify the subject line of your email as “Application for Senior Business Development Manager”.
April 1, 2020
January 23, 2020
January 5, 2020